Offensive Playbooks For Youth Football
Once the playbook is purchased, click the link under Order Details (on checkout page) to download the PDF playbook instantly.
Below is a list of all our Youth Football Playbooks for Offense:
(New) Wishbone Video Playbook Series
-Series of 18 videos (formation overview, position and numbering system, blocking scheme, snap count, blast, dive, trap, sweep, lead x, waggle, and post-corner). Wishbone Playbook PDF file is also included (play diagrams and blocking rules) following purchase.
-In-depth breakdown of the Inside-Over-Blocking Scheme on the whiteboard.
-Video series can be downloaded or accessed very easily at anytime. You can show your coaches and/or players right off of your smart phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop. Series is hosted by Vimeo, so the video quality, sound, and load speed is the best.
Learn More: Wishbone Video Playbook Series
Pistol Offense Playbook
– Balanced offense that will allow you to attack all areas of the field.
– System of core running plays that all complement each other.
– Running game sets up the play-action passing game.
– Allows you to attack all areas of the field.
Learn More: Pistol Offense Playbook
Flexbone Offense Playbook
– Multiple formations- balanced, unbalanced, and spread formations.
– Play-action passes off of every core running play. They will hit for big yardage.
-Easy to install and it will give your team an identity.
Learn More: Flexbone Offense Playbook
Spread Offense Playbook
– Spreads the defense out horizontally to create natural running lanes.
– System of plays that are executed out of three different formations.
– Fast, efficient, and explosive.
– Make the defense defend the QB as a running threat.
– Easy to install and it gives your team an identity.
Learn More: Spread Offense Playbook for Youth Football
– Balanced formation that spreads the defense out horizontally.
– Easy to implement. Works on every age level of football.
-Ground and pound!
-Series based scheme- every play sets another play up.
-Power-Deception- Balanced. Can be installed in under a week.
Learn More: Wishbone Playbook for Youth Football
Shotgun Wing T Playbook
– Attack the edge of the defense.
– Create alignment conflict for the defense.
– Make the defense defend the QB as passing and running threat.
-Series based scheme. Every play complements another.
-Attacks all areas of the field.
-Spreads the defense out horizontally, while maintaining wing t integrity.
Learn More: Shotgun Wing T Playbook
Jet Wing T Playbook
-Jet motion creates grave conflicts for the defense.
-Deceptive, fast hitting, series based scheme. All plays set another play up.
-Lights out play-action passing plays.
-Utilize wing backs to out flank the defense.
-Gives your team an identity. Parents, coaches, and players will love it.
I Formation Playbook
-Series based playbook. Every play complements another.
-Big hitting play-action passing play.
-Balanced formation, easy to install.
-Use wing back to create alignment conflict and to out flank the defense.
Learn More: I-formation Playbook
Spinner T Playbook
-Fast hitting. Very explosive.
-Diverse. Able to attack all areas of the field.
-Very fun offense. The kids will love it.
-Wing backs are utilized to out flank the defense, creating great blocking angles.
-Short shotgun snap to utilize a mobile QB.
Learn More: Spinner T Playbook
FREE Football PLAYBOOK -Split-back Offense
-6 play series.
-Blast, power, counter, cross, and sweep play (run plays).
-Lights out power pass (play-action pass).
Download now: Free PDF Split-back Playbook
FREE 7 on 7 Playbook
-Pass plays that beat man to man coverage.
-Pass plays that beat zone coverage.
-Easy to install.
-Explosive plays that will shred youth football defenses.
Download now: 7 on 7 Playbook