4-3 Defense Storm and Snake Blitz Package
- This is a very good blitz package against Spread Offenses.
- Storm Blitz attacks off-tackle.
- Snake Blitz attacks off of the edge.
- These blitzes are very confusing for the offensive line to pick up.
- Easy to install, work very well.
Complete Series: Snake & Storm Blitz out of the 4-3
The 3-3 Stack Defense
- Stacked Linebackers create blocking assignment confusion for the offensive linemen.
- Able to adjust to any formation very easily.
- There are several different blitz, slants, and coverages that can be implemented out of this defense.
- Very good against Spread Offenses.
Complete Series: 3-3 Stack Defense
The Slanting 3-4 Defense
- Can be used at any age level of football.
- Slanting creates confusing and blocking conflict for the offensive line.
- Can easily adjust to any offense formation.
- Tough against the run and strong against the pass.
- Man to man and/or zone coverage friendly defense.
- Puts speed on the field with the four linebackers.
Complete Series: Slanting 3-4 Defense
4-4 Defense Blitz Packages
- “Aces”, inside pressure that is designed to stop interior plays.
- “Storm”, edge pressure designed to stop sweep/toss plays.
- “Twist”, off-tackle pressure designed to stop the power, and other off-tackle plays.
- “Overload”, gap pressure that takes away one side of the football field.
Complete Series- 4-4 Defense Blitz Package
The 4-3 Defense System
- Great defense for any age level of youth football.
- Can utilize safeties in several different ways.
- Man and zone coverage friendly.
- 4 defensive linemen free up linebackers and allow them to play downhill.
Complete Series: The 4-3 Defense System