Youth Football Playbooks – Defense
Once the playbook is purchased, click the link under Order Details (on checkout page) to download the PDF playbook instantly.
3-4 Slanting Defense for Youth Football
- Balanced defense. Can easily adjust to any formation.
- Multiple blitzes and slants.
- Base Cover 3 and Cover 4.
- Easy to install, great for youth football.
- Goal line and Prevent.
(Learn More) 3-4 Defense Playbook
The 3-4 Defense is great for youth football because it can easily adjust to spread formations while still staying strong against run heavy formations. This defense will allow you to be multiple in your coaches. It also features a variety of different slants and blitzes.
3-5-3 Stack Defense Playbook
- “Attacking Defense” Philosophy.
- Position Responsibilities & Gap Summary.
- Player Positioning.
- Blitzing and Scouting Guide.
- 10 Bonus Blitzes Included
(Learn More) 3-5-3 Stack Defense Playbook
The 3-5-3 Stack Defense can easily adjust to any offensive formation. It can easily adjust to Spread formations and it will put 8 in the box against compressed offensive formations. This playbook includes interior blitzes, off-tackle blitzes, and edge blitzes. Zone coverage is utilized.
Swarming 53 Defense Playbook
- “SWARM” philosophy.
- 8 defenders in the box to shut down the run.
- Simple gap defense, very easy to install.
- Great against the pass, cover 2 and cover 3 utilized.
- Includes a 4-4 adjustment.
(Learn More) Swarming 53 Defense Playbook
This playbook is great because it will put 8 defenders in the box, making it very tough to run against. It features interior blitzes, off-tackle blitzes, and edge blitzes. This defense will allow you to stay strong against the run while still being able to defend the pass.