Free Play Series- Defense
The Slanting 3-4 Defense
- Can be used at any age level of football.
- Slanting creates confusing and blocking conflict for the offensive line.
- Can easily adjust to any offense formation.
- Tough against the run and strong against the pass.
- Man to man and/or zone coverage friendly defense.
- Puts speed on the field with the four linebackers.
Complete Series: Slanting 3-4 Defens
4-4 Defense Blitz Packages
- “Aces”, inside pressure that is designed to stop interior plays.
- “Storm”, edge pressure designed to stop sweep/toss plays.
- “Twist”, off-tackle pressure designed to stop the power, and other off-tackle plays.
- “Overload”, gap pressure that takes away one side of the football field.
Complete Series- 4-4 Defense Blitz Package